|Colorado House of Representatives District 14|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||House website Campaign website|
Lambert served as a Colonel in the United States Air Force from 1974-2004, and has worked as a legislative aide to Colorado State Representatives Dave Schultheis and Keith King.
He is a member of many organizations, including the American Legion, Association of Old Crows, Colorado Club for Growth, Colorado Union of Taxpayers, The Heritage Foundation, The Independence Institute, and National Rifle Association, present
Lambert did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Lambert's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1146 - Proof Of Citizenship To Register To Vote
- HB 09-1165 - Sole-source Gov Contract Database
- HB 09-1195 - Private School Tuition Income Tax Credit
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Lambert is eligible but not seeking re-election to the 14th District seat. He is instead running for the district 9 seat in the Colorado State Senate. He faces no primary or general opposition.
Lambert raised $14,343 for his campaign, while Exline raised $1,650.
|Colorado State House, District 14 (2008)|
|Kent Lambert (R)||25,004|
|Chyrese Exline (D)||9,972|
Lambert has been endorsed by:
- Hear Us Now! 
Below are Lambert's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
|American Family Insurance||$400|
|DOCPAC of Colorado||$400|
- Kent Lambert's personal website
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Kent Lambert
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Kent Lambert on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kent Lambert Campaign website
|Colorado House District 14
| Succeeded by|