Kentucky's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Thomas Massie (R), who was first elected in 2012.
Kentucky's 4th Congressional District is located in northern Kentucky. It is a long district that follows the Ohio River. Spencer, Shelby, Oldham, Henry, Trimble, Carroll, Gallatin, Owen, Grant, Harrison, Pendleton, Campbell, Boone, Bracken, Mason, Lewis and Greenup counties are included in the district.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
Failed to file
|U.S. House, Kentucky District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Kentucky Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Kentucky's 4th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Geoff Davis Incumbent||69.5%||151,813|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Kentucky, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Kentucky Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Kentucky Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate Filings," accessed January 29, 2014
- Politico, "Kentucky House primaries 2014: Rep. Tom Massie may be challenged by Steve Stevens," accessed December 21, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed November 12, 2011