Difference between revisions of "Kentucky 1981 ballot measures"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 12:59, 25 June 2013November 5, 1981 ballot in Kentucky. The other ballot measure, Amendment 2, was on the May 26, 1981 ballot in Kentucky.
- Both measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 2||Taxes, Property||Proposes that property owners which are disabled can be exempt from taxation on the property up to $6500.|
|Amendment 1||Term Limits||Proposes that public officials cannot serve another term until 4 years have expired after their two successive terms.|
- Kentucky State Senate
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky Secretary of State
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|