For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kentucky 1981 ballot measures
Revision as of 11:59, 25 June 2013 by Jaclyn Beran
November 5, 1981 ballot in Kentucky. The other ballot measure, Amendment 2, was on the May 26, 1981 ballot in Kentucky.
- Both measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 2||Taxes, Property||Proposes that property owners which are disabled can be exempt from taxation on the property up to $6500.|
|Amendment 1||Term Limits||Proposes that public officials cannot serve another term until 4 years have expired after their two successive terms.|
- Kentucky State Senate
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky Secretary of State
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|