Kentucky 1998 ballot measures
Revision as of 16:54, 7 March 2011 by JohannaH
November 3, 1998 ballot in Kentucky.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Amendment regarding when the General Assembly meets||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Extends homestead property tax exemption to disabled; exempt vehicles from levy||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Kentucky
- List of ballot measures by state
- Kentucky Legislature