Kern County, California ballot measures
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Fairfax School District bond proposition, Measure C
Bakersfield Pension Reform, Measure D
City of California City parcel tax, Measure E
Bear Valley Community Services District parcel tax, Measure F
Kern Valley Health Care District bond proposition, Measure G
North Edwards Water District parcel tax, Measure H
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
Mojave School Measure G bond election, 2008.
Southern Kern Schools Measure H bond election, 2008.
Lakeside Union Schools Measure I bond election, 2008.
Richland Schools Measure J bond election, 2008.
Pine Mountain Paramedic Training Measure K, 2008.
Arvin Measure L, 2008.
Ridgecrest Measure N, 2008.
Wasco Union High Measure C (June 2008).
Kernville Union School District Measure D (June 2008).
City of McFarland Measure E (June 2008).
Buttonwillow Recreation and Park District Measure F (June 2008).
- Kern County Sludge Initiative Measure E (2006). Approved, but later ruled unconstitutional.
- Kern County elections website
- Kern County on Smart Voter
- Kern County on Wikipedia
- Kern County on Sunshine Review