Kern County, California ballot measures
| Historical election results|
Ann K. Barnett is Kern County's Registrar of Voters.
- Reduction of pension benefits for new city employees in Bakersfield
- Veto referendum on the medical marijuana ban
- Measure B: Norris School District bond proposition
- Measure C: Taft City School District bond proposition
- Measure D: Kern County Rule of Seven for Civil Service Eligibility
- Measure E: Kern County Probationary Periods for Civil Service Jobs
- Measure F: Kern County Rules Governing Disciplinary Actions of County Employees
- Measure G: Kern County Medical Marijuana
- Measure H: Ridgecrest Term Limits
- Measure I: Ridgecrest Direct Election of Mayor and City Council
- Measure J: Ridgecrest Two-Year Mayoral Term
- Measure K: Ridgecrest Four-Year Mayoral Term
- Measure L: Ridgecrest Sales Tax
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Fairfax School District bond proposition, Measure C
Bakersfield Pension Reform, Measure D
City of California City parcel tax, Measure E
Bear Valley Community Services District parcel tax, Measure F
Kern Valley Health Care District bond proposition, Measure G
North Edwards Water District parcel tax, Measure H
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
Mojave School Measure G bond election, 2008.
Southern Kern Schools Measure H bond election, 2008.
Lakeside Union Schools Measure I bond election, 2008.
Richland Schools Measure J bond election, 2008.
Pine Mountain Paramedic Training Measure K, 2008.
Arvin Measure L, 2008.
Ridgecrest Measure N, 2008.
Wasco Union High Measure C (June 2008).
Kernville Union School District Measure D (June 2008).
City of McFarland Measure E (June 2008).
Buttonwillow Recreation and Park District Measure F (June 2008).
- Kern County Sludge Initiative Measure E (2006). Approved, but later ruled unconstitutional.
- Kern County elections website
- Kern County on Smart Voter
- Kern County on Wikipedia
- Kern County on Sunshine Review