For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Maine House of Representatives District 60|
|2006 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Date of birth||10/23/1963|
|Profession||Owner/Artist, Kerrizma Designsc|
|Religion||United Church of Christ|
Prescott is Owner/Artist of Kerrizma Designs. She is a former track coach at Mount Ararat Middle/High School, Martial Arts Instructor at Northern Chi Martial Arts Center, 2nd Degree Black Belt Instructor at Shaolin Kenpo Martial Arts, and a substitute teacher.
Prescott as a member of the First Parish Church, Midcoast Business Group Board of Directors, Mount Ararat High School Boosters Club, Topsham-Brunswick Riverwalk Committee Board of Directors, and the Topsham Expresso Rotary.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Prescott served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Prescott served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 60 (2010)|
|Kerri Prescott (R)||2,385||55%|
|Denise Tepler (D)||1,836||42%|
Kerri Prescott raised $6,925 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 60|
|Kerri Prescott (R)||2,693|
|Denise Tepler (D)||2,347|
In 2010, Prescott received $6,629 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kerri Prescott's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$6,629|
In 2008 Kerri Prescott collected $6,925 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Kerri + Prescott + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Kerri Prescott
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Prescott
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2008," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Prescott's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Kerri Prescott
|Maine House of Representatives District 60
| Succeeded by|
Andrew Mason (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |