Kershaw County, South Carolina
Revision as of 21:06, 6 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
- Taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- Council members listed with contact information. Meeting schedule, minutes, and agendas available.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- Budget is published.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Current bids posted, contracts not available.
- There is information on how to file a public records request, a sample form and who to contact listed on the site.
- Audits for 2009 and 2010 are available online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
In 2008, Kershaw County reported $0 spent on lobbying.