|U.S. Senate, Texas|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Texas State University, 2001|
Rogers' campaign website lists the following policies:
- Impeach Obama
- Excerpt: "President Barack H. Obama is willfully advancing the post-9/11 banker's dictatorship initiated by his predecessor, George W. Bush, Jr., and must be legally removed from office immediately, by impeachment, resignation, or Section IV of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution."
- Excerpt: "Glass-Steagall makes it illegal to bailout, or bail-in, Wall Street investments with the commercial assets of depositors. Reinstating this law will reveal that upwards of 98% of the world's money is really just worthless paper, and cause it to disappear, as if waking up from a nightmare."
- Constitutional Credit
- Excerpt: "The entire, global monetary empire of Wall Street is hopelessly bankrupt and in the process of near term collapse. Immediate, emergency measures must be taken to protect the sovereign welfare of the United States citizenry, and protect the value of our currency from collapsing with Wall Street."
- A Real Classical Education
- Excerpt: "I fully support the widespread revival of a Classical, truly human culture, one which cherishes and nurtures the creative spark of reason inherent in every individual human being through tasteful art, scientific discovery, and statecraft."
- Fusion Economy
- Excerpt: "I am committed to bringing controlled thermonuclear fusion energy into use as fast as possible. Our nation needs fusion, both a source of electricity, and as a strategically crucial objective for the future progress of our nation. Such a revolutionary transformation as this could never be squeezed out of taxes. Our only recourse is to use the American Credit System to create a capital budget, outside of the year to year fiscal budget, specifically for bringing thermonuclear fusion technology online, as fast as possible."
Rogers is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Texas. Rogers and David Alameel advanced past the Democratic primary on March 4, 2014. They will face off in the runoff election on May 27, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. Senate, Texas Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Maxey Marie Scherr||17.7%||90,359|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State|
Rogers ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 22nd District. She defeated KP George in the Democratic primary on May 29, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Pete Olson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 22 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Pete Olson Incumbent||64%||160,668|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|Kesha Rogers (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 29, 2014||$0||$13,231||$(8,424)||$4,807|
|Pre-Primary||February 14, 2014||$4,807||$13,468||$(15,715)||$2,560|
|April Quarterly||April 10, 2014||$2,560||$32,477||$(30,962)||$4,074|
|U.S. House, Texas District 22, 2012 - Kesha Rogers Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,439,597|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,244,947|
|Top contributors to Kesha Rogers's campaign committee|
|Lyndon LaRouche PAC||$5,210|
|Hamilton System Distributors||$1,776|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Food & Beverage||$1,776|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kesha + Rogers + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in Texas, 2014
- Texas' 22nd Congressional District elections, 2012
- dallasnews, "Anti-Obama Democrat Kesha Rogers files for U.S. Senate," December 6, 2013
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Texas," November 6, 2012
- Campaign website, "Platform," accessed January 10, 2014
- The Texas Tribune, "Primary 2014 Election Results," March 4, 2014
- Texas Democrats, "2012 Candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Democratic primary results," May 29, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Kesha Rogers Year-End," accessed February 16, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Kesha Rogers Pre-Primary," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Kesha Rogers April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
- Open Secrets, "Kesha Rogers 2012 Election Cycle," accessed April 2, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |