|New York State Assembly District 101|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Cahill is an attorney. His professional experiences include director of the Medicare Plan; executive in Wellcare; and health care financing administration.
Cahill earned a BA in political science from the State University of New York, New Paltz and a JD from Albany Law School. He has two children.
On November 4, 2008 Cahill won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 101, defeating opponent Robin Yess (R).
Cahill raised $118,970 for his campaign while Yess raised $19,975.
|New York State Assembly, District 101 2008|
|Kevin Cahill (D)||38,339|
|Robin Yess (R)||18,053|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Kevin Cahill
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 101
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |