|Running for U.S. House, Colorado, District 2|
|Date of primary||June 26, 2012|
|General election||November 6, 2012|
|Colorado State Senate, District 15|
|2009 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$30,000 per year|
|Per diem||$45/$99 per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||8 years|
|Place of birth||Denver, CO|
Lundberg is Past Precinct Committee Person, District Captain, and Campaign Volunteer. He was a candidate for the Colorado State Senate in 1998. He then served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2009.
Lundberg earned his BA in History/Social Science from Rockmont College in 1974. He is Owner/Operator of Lundberg Productions.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lundberg has been appointed to these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lundberg served on these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Lundberg sought re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010. He faced no opposition in the primary election. Lundberg won re-election, defeating Richard Ball (D), in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 15 General election (2010)|
|Kevin Lundberg (R)||40,040|
|Richard Ball (D)||27,135|
Lundberg was appointed to the 15th district seat of the Colorado State Senate.
In 2010, Lundberg raised $53,898 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee, which donated $4,000 to his campaign.
Lundberg and his wife, Sandy, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kevin + Lundberg + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado Senate OKs mail-ballot voting, as GOP maintains fraud concern - Denver Post
- Pressure on Hickenlooper to veto renewables bill - Journal-Advocate
- Legislative session receives a thumbs down from Republican lawmakers - My Windsor Now
- Stoned-driving limit passes Legislature - Our Colorado News
- Roberts finds more GOP allies - The Durango Herald
- Colorado Senate kills bill to set stoned-driving limits - Colorado Springs Gazette - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Colorado Exchange Board Spars Over Federal Funding - Kaiser Health News
- Historic Session: Colorado legislature passes laws on guns, pot, civil unions ... - The Denver Channel
- Colorado Senate advances bill allowing driver's licenses for immigrants - Fort Morgan Times
- Democratic-backed elections reform bill heads to Guv - The Colorado Statesman
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2006 2004 2002 1998
- Sen. Lundberg's personal website
- Kevin Lundberg on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 15
| Succeeded by|