|Running for U.S. House, Colorado, District 2|
|Date of primary||June 26, 2012|
|General election||November 6, 2012|
|Colorado State Senate, District 15|
|2009 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$30,000 per year|
|Per diem||$45/$99 per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||8 years|
|Place of birth||Denver, CO|
Lundberg is Past Precinct Committee Person, District Captain, and Campaign Volunteer. He was a candidate for the Colorado State Senate in 1998. He then served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2009.
Lundberg earned his BA in History/Social Science from Rockmont College in 1974. He is Owner/Operator of Lundberg Productions.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lundberg has been appointed to these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lundberg served on these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
Lundberg's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Defense; National and Individual
- Excerpt: "History shows the absolute necessity of always being prepared. With looming nuclear and terrorist threats from various places around the world, we must maintain a strong military and even stronger diplomacy. We must also resist the pull of a one-size-fits-all, European-style socialism model, and the temptation to incorporate international law into our American judicial system. America’s greatness is built upon a strong foundation of unique principles of government that must never be diluted."
- Clean Air, Clean Water
- Excerpt: "Aggressive energy development must preserve the quality of our environment. Responsible stewardship of our great land demands we do no less for future generations. However, the current EPA system is a becoming a significant stumbling block to our personal freedoms, and to our economy, and it must be overhauled."
- Medical Care
- Excerpt: "Today we enjoy unprecedented medical technologies, but the economic model, driven by too many government mandates and subsidies, has made medical treatment unaffordable for far too many families. More subsidies and mandates, including the unconstitutional mandate to buy the federal government’s brand of medical insurance, with its limited availability of treatment, will not fix the problem."
- Values, Life, and the Family
- Excerpt: "For our nation to meet the challenges of today’s complex world, we must hold fast to the values that have been the foundation of our great land. Honesty, integrity, and hard work are essential for a prosperous people."
- Excerpt: "Educational opportunities must be the best in the world for our kids. However, Congress was never empowered to administer or direct education. This is a local concern, clearly reserved for the states and the people."
Lundberg is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Colorado's 2nd District. He defeated Eric Weissmann in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. He faces incumbent Jared Polis in the general election on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Lundberg sought re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010. He faced no opposition in the primary election. Lundberg won re-election, defeating Richard Ball (D), in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 15 General election (2010)|
|Kevin Lundberg (R)||40,040|
|Richard Ball (D)||27,135|
Lundberg was appointed to the 15th district seat of the Colorado State Senate.
In 2010, Lundberg raised $53,898 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee, which donated $4,000 to his campaign.
Lundberg and his wife, Sandy, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kevin + Lundberg + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Menorah ceremony lights the Loveland darkness - ReporterHerald.com
- Racy ads rile lawmakers - Health policy solutions
- Obamacare Exchange Director Won't Condemn Racy ?Got Insurance?? Ads - LifeNews.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2006 2004 2002 1998
- Kevin Lundberg on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 15
| Succeeded by|