|Colorado State Senate District 15|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2015
Lundberg is Past Precinct Committee Person, District Captain, and Campaign Volunteer. He was a candidate for the Colorado State Senate in 1998. He then served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2009.
Lundberg earned his BA in History/Social Science from Rockmont College in 1974. He is Owner/Operator of Lundberg Productions.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lundberg has been appointed to these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lundberg served on these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Lundberg sought re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010. He faced no opposition in the primary election. Lundberg won re-election, defeating Richard Ball (D), in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 15 General election (2010)|
|Kevin Lundberg (R)||40,040|
|Richard Ball (D)||27,135|
Lundberg was appointed to the 15th district seat of the Colorado State Senate.
Lundberg and his wife, Sandy, have three children.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Kevin Lundberg
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 1998
- Sen. Lundberg's personal website
- Kevin Lundberg on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 15
| Succeeded by|