|New York State Assembly, District 146|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Buffalo State College|
|Profession||Television and Video Production|
Smardz became involved in local politics by serving as a councilman for the Hamburg Town Board and worked as the Hamburg Deputy Town Supervisor. He was also a board member of the Hamburg Industrial Development Agency.
Smardz earned his B.A. in Communications and Broadcasting from Buffalo State College. His professional experience includes working for various television stations and video production companies in New York before beginning a political career.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Smardz served on the following committees:
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York State Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 146 2010|
|Kevin Smardz (R)||23,006|
|Brad Rybczynski (D)||17,939|
|Daniel M. Kozub (C)||2,463|
In 2010, Smardz raised a total of $68,931 in campaign contributions.
His four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Republican Assembly Campaign Cmte of New York||$20,000|
|Cmte for Economic Growth||$3,500|
|Friends of Steven Walters||$2,500|
Smardz and his wife, Cate, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Smardz + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Jack Quinn (R)
|New York Assembly District 146
| Succeeded by|
Raymond Walter (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||