Kevin T. Stocker
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 60|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University|
|J.D.||State University Of New York at Buffalo School of Law|
Stocker is a private practice attorney. He previously served as Tonawanda deputy attorney from 1993-2006 and Kenmore deputy attorney from 1992-2007.
On his campaign website Stocker lists seven main issues of his campaign:
- "Restore Character, Integrity & Trust to NYS Senate 60th District"
- "Creation of Jobs and Community Revitalization"
- "Waterfront Cleanup & Development"
- "Reduce Legislature's Pay and Spending"
- "Term Limits for Elected Officials"
- "Special Interest Financial Donation Reform"
- "Returning Power back to the Voters and taking it away from Political Party Bosses and Special Interest Groups so has to reduce corruption and influence at the expense of our community's prosperity"
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
|New York State Senate, District 60 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mark Grisanti Incumbent||59.6%||5,806|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Stocker was a Republican candidate for District 140 of the New York State Assembly. Stocker was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. Stocker was defeated by incumbent Robin Schimminger (D) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Stocker + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tonawanda News, "Stocker to challenge Grisanti," March 8, 2012
- Kevin Stocker for NYS Senator, "The Issues," accessed August 30, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results