|Missouri House Of Representatives District 130|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wilson earned his M.A. in Management from Golden Gate University and B.S. from University of Missouri-Columbia. He has worked as Director of Personnel Services for Joplin R-VIII Schools, been a Management Consultant with Kbwilson and Associates, Limited Liability Company, Human Resources Manager for La-Z-Boy Midwest, and served as a Captain in the United States Air Force.
Wilson is Vice Chair of Childrens Mercy Hospital, a member of the Anderson Chamber of Commerce and the Christopher Foundation, and a Deacon at Neosho First Baptist Church. He is married and has 2 children.
- Appropriations - Education
- Senior Citizen Advocacy
- Special Standing Committee on Health Insurance (Chairman)
- Special Standing Committee on General Laws
- Joint Committee on Economic Development Policy And Planning
- Special Standing Committee on Gov Accountability & Ethics Reform (Chairman)
Kevin Wilson raised $29,000 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130|
|Kevin Wilson (R)||13,045||100.0%|
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Ronald Richard's 2008 campaign.
|129th Republican Legislative District CMTE||$1,675|
|Missouri Insurance Coalition||$1,325|
|FEAPAC of Missouri||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Kevin Wilson
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 130
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |