Khorshed A. Chowdhury
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Erik Dilan defeated Kimberly Council in the Democratic primary, while Khorshed A. Chowdhury was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cyril Joseph was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Council ran on the Working Families Party ticket and Chowdhury ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Dilan defeated Council (WF) and Chowdhury in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 54 General Election, 2014|
|Working Families||Kimberly Council||9.8%||859|
|Republican||Khorshed A. Chowdhury||4.4%||381|
|New York State Assembly, District 54 Democratic Primary, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Chowdhury ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 54. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Rafael L. Espinal, Jr. in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 54, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Rafael Espinal Incumbent||96.6%||24,242|
|Republican||Khorshed A. Chowdhury||3.4%||858|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Khorshed + Chowdhury + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 54
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |