Khorshed A. Chowdhury
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Kimberly Council and Erik Dilan will face off in the Democratic primary, while Khorshed A. Chowdhury is unopposed in the Republican primary. Cyril Joseph was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Council is running on the Working Families Party ticket and Chowdhury is running on the Conservative Party ticket.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Chowdhury ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 54. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Rafael L. Espinal, Jr. in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 54, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Rafael Espinal Incumbent||96.6%||24,242|
|Republican||Khorshed A. Chowdhury||3.4%||858|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Khorshed + Chowdhury + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 54
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||