For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 32|
|High school||Burlington High School|
On her campaign website, Peterson listed the following issues:
- "I understand education plays an important role in job creation. I vote to will to eliminate the tax loopholes that offset profits without actually requiring a company to create or retain even one single job. I will work to invest our revenue in job training to give workers skills they need to find meaningful employment with living wages and benefits."
- THE WAR ON WOMEN:
- "I will fight to reinstate the Pay Equity Enforcement Act and Contraceptive Equity. Women deserve to earn the same pay as their male co-workers and make their own health decisions. When women achieve financial stability, our economy will strengthen. Marching boldly back to into the year 1950, keeping women barefoot, pregnant, underpaid, and subservient will not fly in the 21st Century."
- "I refuse to stand by while the legislature guts our educational while big special interest groups rake in massive profits. I do not believe in punishing students for corporate gain. I will vote to invest in our children's future by restoring funding to renovate schools, upgrade technology, and retain the best teachers."
- "I want to strengthen BadgerCare for farm families, the poor, low-income workers, and make it an option for anyone who wants to buy into it. When it comes to reproductive rights, I strongly support a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Peterson ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 32. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated facing incumbent Tyler August (R) and Libertarian candidate David Stolow in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tyler August Incumbent||57.1%||15,586|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim + Peterson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |