|Illinois State Senate District 4|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lightford is a full time State Senator. Lightford graduated with her Bachelor's degree from Western Illinois and her Master's in Public Administration from the University of Illinois-Champaign/Urbana.
Lightford serves on these committees:
- See Also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 4 (2010)|
|Kimberly Lightford (D)||48,129||100.0%|
Lightford ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 4 (2006)|
|Kimberly Lightford (D)||45,857|
|Antoinette Ruback (R)||5,969|
In 2006, Lightford collected $130,789 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Illinois Education Association||$16,000|
|Renaissance Hospital Management||$9,600|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$4,500|
|Midway Airport Concessionaires||$3,000|
|Chicago Teachers Union||$2,500|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|Construction & General Laborers District Council of Chicago & Vicinity||$2,000|
|Illinois Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 881||$1,540|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$1,500|
|Community Bankers Association of Illinois||$1,500|
Lightford represents Illinois Senate District 4. District 4 includes in the Northwest and Near West sides of Chicago.
Lightford is single and resides in Maywood, Illinois.
- Kimberly Lightford's personal website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2008
- Lightford Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|