For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois State Senate District 4|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lightford is a full time State Senator. Lightford graduated with her Bachelor's degree from Western Illinois and her Master's in Public Administration from the University of Illinois-Champaign/Urbana.
Lightford serves on these committees:
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 4 (2010)|
|Kimberly Lightford (D)||48,129||100.0%|
Lightford ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 4 (2006)|
|Kimberly Lightford (D)||45,857|
|Antoinette Ruback (R)||5,969|
In 2006, Lightford collected $130,789 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Illinois Education Association||$16,000|
|Renaissance Hospital Management||$9,600|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$4,500|
|Midway Airport Concessionaires||$3,000|
|Chicago Teachers Union||$2,500|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|Construction & General Laborers District Council of Chicago & Vicinity||$2,000|
|Illinois Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 881||$1,540|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$1,500|
|Community Bankers Association of Illinois||$1,500|
Lightford represents Illinois Senate District 4. District 4 includes in the Northwest and Near West sides of Chicago.
Lightford is single and resides in Maywood, Illinois.
- Kimberly Lightford's personal website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2008
- Lightford Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|