Revision as of 08:10, 18 December 2010 by Gpallay
Oregon State House District 44
Harmon's campaign website lists two main issues:
- Spending: "Spending on the federal, state and local levels—is completely out of control. Governments must immediately do what any sensible business or family does in tough times: carefully evaluate expenses and modify or delete any non-essential outlays. Real economic growth, not inflated claims or bogus numbers, must be our number one priority in this state. I am willing to take an unbiased look at every single state program in order to best serve fellow Oregonians."
- Special Interests: "Salem is a mess, with special interests and sweetheart deals running rampant. I stand against that kind of undue influence. How do you know I won’t be the pawn of special interests myself when I am elected? Look at my campaign finances! The vast majority of donations to my campaign are from individual Oregonians. No unions, no lobbyists, no special interest PACs of any kind. Just regular citizens, fed up with the status quo."
8105 N. Haven Avenue Portland, OR 97203
- Official campaign website
- "Oregon Votes," State Voter Guide Profile
- Official campaign youtube channel
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile