Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 39|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, 2002|
|J.D.||Wayne State University, 2006|
|Profession||Assistant Prosecuting Attorney|
Kesto is a small business owner and attorney, working as an assistant prosecutor for Wayne County. He has worked for the United States Department of Energy and the United States Department of Justice. He is a 2002 graduate of the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, receiving a B.A. in Political Science, and a 2006 graduate of the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit.
Kesto is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 39. He defeated Albert Clawson, Nicholas Kennedy, Brad Hantler, Bubba Urdan, and Kristine Zrinyi in the Republican primary on August 7. Incumbent Lisa Brown (D) is not running for re-election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Kesto supports lowering taxes, increasing the police force, and reforming the penal justice system. He seeks to reduce regulations the amount of red tape businesses must contend with, and supports anti-bullying laws.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Klint + Kesto + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- [http://klintkesto4michigan.com/about-klint/ Committee to Elect Klint Kesto, "About Klint," retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Vote411, Michigan House District 039, retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- Klintkesto4michigan.com "The Issues," Accessed July 31, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |