|Wisconsin State Assembly District 3|
|High school||Appleton North High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin – Madison (2007)|
Since 2010, Oswald has served as Alderman of District 8 on the Appleton City Council. He is President of the Board of Directors at Appleton Bilingual School, and a former Disability Benefit Specialist, translator and ESL teacher.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Oswald ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 3. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012 and was defeated by Alvin Ott (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Alvin Ott Incumbent||58%||17,387|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kole + Oswald + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Biographical information submitted Ballotpedia, June 15, 2012
- ↑ Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |