Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 19|
Burns is a marketing professional. She earned her B.S. in Marketing at Northern Illinois University and her MBA at Northern Illinois University.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 19 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Krista Burns (R)||1,953||98.99%|
Burns' campaign website lists three themes:
- Business Growth - Wants to improve Wisconsin's rating as one of the 10 "worst places to do business."
- Decrease Spending - Says "Fiscal Common Sense" will decrease the budget deficit.
- Lower Taxes - Need to lower taxes that stop economic growth and prosperity.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Burns on Facebook
- Burns on Twitter
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |