Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Virginia, District 10|
According to Cabral's website, some of her campaign themes included:
- Economic growth: "Small businesses, especially those run by women seeking flexible work schedules to raise their families, should have the opportunity to succeed."
- Education: "We must focus on ensuring a great education for all of our children, from preschool to beyond because we Americans are lifelong learners and innovators."
- Security: "Cutting programs that smartly put more police officers walking the streets, like community-oriented police services (COPS), is not something that should be pursued as it has been in the current Congress."
Cabral ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Virginia 10th District. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and will faced Frank Wolf (R) and Kevin Chrisholm (I) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Wolf won.
|Kristin Cabral Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Pre-convention||April 30, 2012||$0||$46,800||$(10,450)||$36,350|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$36,350||$91,254.20||$(73,020.70)||$54,583.50|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2012||$54,583.50||$116,843||$(104,209.32)||$67,217.18|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Krisin + Cabral + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CNN "Virginia Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- Kristin Cabral for Congress, "Issues," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Times "McLean attorney to challenge Wolf in 10th Congressional District," April 18, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Jim Moran's 2012 Summary reports," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, Kristin Cabral's Pre-Convention report," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Kristin Cabral's July Quarterly report," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Kristin Cabral's October Quarterly report," Accessed October 18, 2012