|Minnesota House of Representatives District 32B|
|2003 - present|
|January 8, 2013|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||February 25, 2003|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of North Dakota|
|Date of birth||October 16, 1969|
|Place of birth||Grand Forks, ND|
Zellers has previously served as Communications Consultant for the Republican Caucus in the Minnesota State House of Representatives, and Communications Director for U.S. Senator Rod Grams.
In May 2011, Governing Magazine named Zellers one of 17 "GOP Legislators to Watch." Each of the legislators was selected on the basis of qualities like leadership, ambition, and political potential.
He is married and has 2 children.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 32B (2010)|
|Katie Rodriguez (DFL)||7,076||44.51%|
|Kurt Zellers (R)||8.804||55.38%|
Kurt Zellers raised $55,045 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 32B (2008)|
|Kurt Zellers (R)||11,129||53.06%|
|Lee Carlson (DFL)||9,809||46.77%|
In 2010, Zellers received $66,534 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kurt Zellers's campaign in 2010|
|3rd Congressional District Republican Party||$500|
|Police Officers Federation Of Minneapolis||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$66,534|
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Kurt Zellers' 2008 campaign.
|32nd Senate District Republican Party||$3,200|
|3rd Congressional District Republican Party||$1,750|
- Kurt Zellers' personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Zellers
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Governing, "GOP Legislators to Watch," May 24, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Zellers
- Twin Cities, "Romney picks up endorsements from top Minnesota Republicans," February 3, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State – 2010 General Election Results
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Zellers' 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Campaign contributions
|Minnesota State House District 32B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |