|Kansas House of Representatives District 116|
|January 10, 2011 - Present|
|January 14, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Hoffman and his wife own and operate Central Fuel & Service in Coldwater, a full service gas station and auto repair facility.
Hoffman earned a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture Technology and Management from Kansas State University in 1994.
Hoffman has been appointed to the following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- General Government Budget Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Government Efficiency Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Hoffman is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 116. He faces Terry Nunemaker in the August 7 Republican primary. District 80 incumbent Vincent Wetta is unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 116 General Election (2010)|
|Kyle Hoffman (R)||4,270|
|Patrick Maloney (D)||3,244|
In 2010, Hoffman raised $29,332 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Hoffman, Kyle D||$9,561|
|Kansas Chamber Of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kyle + Hoffman + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official legislature website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Patrick Maloney (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 116
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |