Kyle P. Roddey
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 99|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Roddey ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 99. He defeated Colin J. Schmitt in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Unofficial results showed Roddey leading Schmitt by a margin of 1,317-1,224. Schmitt dropped his challenge of the results on September 24.
|New York State Assembly, District 99 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Roddey + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Journal News, "Primary update: Roddey has 93-vote lead over Schmitt in 99th Assembly District, but vote-machine glitch delays count," September 14, 2012
- Times Herald Record, "Schmitt drops challenge of voting in 99th Assembly primary," September 24, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |