For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 19|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
A lawyer by trade, Putney has been involved with many organizations, including the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce, Bedford Baptist Church, Boy Scouts of America, and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
Delegate Putney meeting with constituents
- Appropriations Committee, Virginia House (Chair)
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Rules Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Constitutional
- Subcommittee on Standards of Conduct (Chair)
- HB 1600 Budget Bill.
- HB 1604 Parking Facilities Bond Act of 2009; created.
- HB 1662 Higher Educational Institutions Bond Act of 2009; created. 
The top 5 donors to Putney's 2007 campaign were mostly from professional associations:
- 1. Allen Allen Allen & Allen $6,000
- 2. Georgia-Pacific $4,000
- 3. VA Trial Lawyers Assoc $3,500
- 4. VA Dental Assoc $3,000
- 5. VA Health Care Assoc $3,000
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Putney
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |