Lafayette County, Wisconsin
Revision as of 21:51, 5 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available and there is a calendar showing meeting times for various departments and committees.
- Contact information is available for members of the Board of Supervisors.
- There is no information on building permits and zoning, audits, contracts, lobbying, public records requests or local taxes.
- The only pieces of budget information available on the website are notices for budget hearings from previous years.
- Lafayette County official website
- Lafayette County free public records search
- County profile on E-podunk
- Lafayette Development Corporation
- Project Vote Smart - Local Officials of Lafayette County