Larry Barker (West Virginia)
Barker attended Bob Jones University in 1965.
Barker was a Sergeant E-5 in the West Virginia Army National Guard from 1965 to 1971. He then worked as a part-time employee for WZAC, FM Radio from 1981 to 2004.
- Energy, Industry & Labor/ Economic Development & Small Business Committee, West Virginia House
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia House
- Roads and Transportation Committee, West Virginia House
Barker is running for re-election to the West Virginia House of Delegates District 18. He is one of two candidates running for the one District 18 Delegate position on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. He is opposed by Democrat Jim Marion. 
|West Virginia House District 18|
|Larry Barker (D)||5,282|
Barker and his wife, Sandra Napier, have three children.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 18
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |