|Illinois State Senate District 50|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Bomke attended Lincoln Land Community College. Before becoming a Senator, Bomke was an insurance agent and served on the Sangamon County Board of Commissioners.
Bomke serves on these committees:
- Appropriations II
- Financial Institutions
- Local Government
- Pensions and Investments
- Transportation Ranking Republican Member .
Bomke represents Illinois Senate District 50. District 50 includes the Greater Springfield region where the State Capitol is located.
Larry is married to Sally Jo Bomke. They have two children and reside in Springfield, Illinois.
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Sen. Bomke on State Surge
|Illinois Senate District 50
| Succeeded by|