Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 56|
|Profession||Retired police officer and deputy|
Crider is a retired police officer and sheriff's deputy. Prior to his law enforcement career, he worked in a truck factory in Lansing. He previously served as the chairman of the Wayne County Concealed Pistol Licensing Board.
Crider made the following the points of his campaign: "*Restore the funding to our local classrooms, so our kids have the education they need to excel;
- Help seniors and struggling families by repealing the senior tax and restoring tax credits to middle-class families;
- Protect the rights of hunters and fishermen, promoting and protecting our Great Lakes."
Crider is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 56. He is running against Joe Astro in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Crider is the eldest of four children; his mother was a teacher who taught kindergarten through sixth grade.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Crider + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Larry Crider for State Representative, "Meet Larry," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Larry Crider for State Representative, retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |