m (Text replace - "in the general election which takes place on November 6, 2012." to "in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.")
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 14:13, 8 November 2012
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado State Senate District 35|
Crowder's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will fight excessive regulations that are destroying jobs."
- Excerpt:"I understand the importance of water rights and will work to defend them."
- Excerpt:"I will defend private property rights."
- Excerpt:"I believe we need to invest in education and job training."
- Excerpt:"I served my country in the US Army and I currently serve my fellow Veterans as a Veterans Service Officer."
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Crowder is running in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 35. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012 following the withdrawal of Alexander Lucero-Mugatu. Crowder will face Crestina Martinez (D) and William Stuart Bartley (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Crowder + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Larry Crowder on Facebook
- Larry Crowder on Twitter
- ↑ "crowder2012," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results