Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado State Senate District 35|
Crowder's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will fight excessive regulations that are destroying jobs."
- Excerpt:"I understand the importance of water rights and will work to defend them."
- Excerpt:"I will defend private property rights."
- Excerpt:"I believe we need to invest in education and job training."
- Excerpt:"I served my country in the US Army and I currently serve my fellow Veterans as a Veterans Service Officer."
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Crowder won election in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 35. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012 following the withdrawal of Alexander Lucero-Mugatu. Crowder defeated Crestina Martinez (D) and William Stuart Bartley (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado State Senate, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Larry W. Crowder||49.2%||31,117|
|Libertarian||William Stuart Bartley||3.9%||2,461|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Crowder + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Larry Crowder on Facebook
- Larry Crowder on Twitter
- "crowder2012," Official Campaign Website
- Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results