|Alabama House of Representatives District 19|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||21|
|Per diem||Included in salary|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Morris College, 1965|
|Master's||Ohio State University, 1973|
|Birthday||January 25, 1943|
|Place of birth||Sandy Springs, SC|
Hall is currently an administrator at Calhoun Community College. She worked as a teacher from 1965-1998.
Hall is a member of the AID Action Coalition, North Alabama Health Center, Madison County Democratic Women, Constitution Hall Village, and Delta Sigma Theta Incorporated.
Hall has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Health Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Health Care Professionals and Procedures
- Madison County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Ways and Means General Fund Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Taxes, Exemptions/Benefits
Hall won re-election to the 19th District Seat in 2010. She had no opposition.
Hall raised $43,500 for her campaign.
In 2010, Hall raised $99,812 in contributions. 
Her three largest contributors were:
|Tennessee Valley Citizens For Economic Development||$10,000|
|Real Democrat PAC||$7,000|
In 2006, Hall collected $43,500 in donations.
Below are Hall's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Friends of Parker Griffith||$2,000|
|Friends of Sue Schmitz||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Laura + Hall + Alabama + House + Legislature"
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- Bachmann: Boehner will use 'loophole' to pass immigration in the House - Daily Caller
- 10 beautiful private islands you wish you could afford [SLIDESHOW - Daily Caller]
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- Cruz will file immigration amendment allowing states to require proof of ... - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
- The one place in the world where the U.S. Congress is loved: Europe - Daily Caller
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Hall and her husband John have one child.
- Alabama Legislature - Laura Hall
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Laura Hall for Senate on Facebook
|Alabama House District 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |