|Idaho House of Representatives District 16A|
|Bachelor's||Political Science/International Relations, Boise State University, 2004|
|Master's||Public Administration, Emphasis on State and Local Government, Boise State University, 2007|
|Birthday||August 28, 1976|
|Place of birth||American Falls, ID|
Ruff studied taxation, business's interaction with the law, financial reporting, auditing, government accounting and accounting ethics for his Master of Accountancy coursework at the University of Phoenix, Boise branch. For his Master of Public Administration from Boise State University, Ruff studied budgeting, organizational theory, and human resource theory. While completing his undergraduate degree in Political Science and International Relations from Boise State, Ruff studied statistics, foreign policy, and international law.
Ruff's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Lowering corporate taxes coupled with the elimination of the Personal Property Tax will keep existing business in Idaho and incentivize new businesses to come to Idaho."
- Job Creation in Education
- Excerpt: "I will work to develop local option pre-kindergarten legislation creating new opportunities for those looking for work and providing new educational opportunities kids. Our children are our greatest asset and deserve the highest quality education we can provide."
- Safety and Health
- Excerpt: "I am a strong advocate for community healthcare centers that meet local needs equally. I will work to create fiscally responsible opportunities for access to quality healthcare for community members in need."
Ruff ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 16A. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on May 15 and defeated by incumbent Grant Burgoyne (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Jeffrey Laing ran as a Libertarian. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Grant Burgoyne Incumbent||54%||10,158|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lee-Mark + Ruff + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ruff's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Ruff's campaign facebook
- Ruff's campaign twitter
- Ruff's LinkedIn
- Bio submission to Ballotpedia via email, November 10, 2012
- Lee-Mark Ruff, accessed October 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State - 2010 General election results