|Idaho State Senate District 24|
|2010 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Twin Falls City Council|
|2008 - Present|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
Heider is a retired real estate broker and also owns Heider's Floor Service, which installs and finishes hardwood floors. He also served six years as a U.S. Air Force pilot for during the Vietnam War. Heider received a bachelor's in Youth Leadership from Brigham Young University and a master's in Public Administration from Ball State University. Before becoming a state Senator, he served on the Twin Falls City Council and as a vice-mayor.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Heider served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Welfare, Chair|
|• Resources and Environment|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Heider served on these committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health and Welfare|
|• Resources and Environment|
|• Joint Finance-Appropriations|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Heider won election in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 24. Heider ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 15 and defeated Pat Marcantonio (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lee Heider Incumbent||64.3%||10,003|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2010
Heider defeated incumbent Charles Coiner in the Republican primary on May 25 by a margin of 2,630-1,965. Coiner was seeking his fourth term. Heider was unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho State Senate, District 24 (2010)|
|Lee Heider (R)||8,566||100.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Heider raised $12,022 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$2,000|
|Heider, Darrell A||$1,869|
Heider is married and has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee + Heider + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Idaho Elected Officials," February 8, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- Heider unseats Coiner
- Idaho Secretary of State - 2010 General Election Results
- 2010 contributions
|Idaho State Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|