|South Dakota House of Representatives District 21|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Qualm served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Julie Bartling and Carrie Ackerman-Rice were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Lee Qualm was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bartling and Qualm defeated Ackerman-Rice in the general election.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 21, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Lee Qualm Incumbent||44%||4,758|
|Democratic||Julie Bartling Incumbent||39.7%||4,300|
|Source: South Dakota Secretary of State|
Qualm won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 21. Qualm ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Qualm was a Republican candidate for the District 21 in the South Dakota House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He was defeated by incumbent Kent Juhnke and James Schaefer in the June 8 primary.
Comprehensive donor information for Lee Qualm is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Lee Qualm raised a total of $2,454 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 27, 2013.
|Lee Qualm's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 21||$0|
|2010||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 21||$2,454|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,454|
2012Lee Qualm won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lee Qualm raised a total of $0.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lee Qualm's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lee + Qualm + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 21
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Official Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results - November 4, 2014," accessed November 12, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Qualm, Lee," accessed September 27, 2013
Dave Scott (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 21
| Succeeded by|