For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 65|
| Assumed office|
January 16, 1998
| Current term ends|
Prior to joining the House, Ware served as Chair for Board of Supervisors of Powhatan County (1988-1996), Chair of the Powhatan County Social Services Board (1992-1996), and the Virginia State Board of Education (1995-1997).
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee (Vice Chair)
- Natural Resources Subcommittee (Chair)
- Chesapeake Subcommittee
- Studies Subcommittee
- Subcommittee #2
- Subcommittee #3
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1 (Chair)
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- HB 1974 Crash prevention courses; reduction in rates for certain persons attending.
- HB 1975 Green roofs; authorizes counties, cities, and towns, by ordinance, to grant incentives, etc.
- HB 1977 Health insurance; mandated coverage for prosthetic devices and components.
In 2009, Ware was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 65 (2009)|
|Lee Ware (R)||'|
|Gary Reinhardt (I)||8,682|
The top 5 donors to Ware's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Dental Association||$4,000|
|Medical Society of Virginia||$3,500|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$3,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Ware
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001 ,1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 65
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |