Goldberg has degrees in economics from Williams College and the University of California-Berkeley.
He has been a member of the California Commission on Tax Policy in the New Economy, and has served on the board of Citizens for Tax Justice.
Goldberg writes a weekly tax report for State Tax Notes.
Ballot measure work
In 2010, Lenny Goldberg consulted for one of the statewide propositions on the California ballot:
- Proposition 26: $30,000
- California political consultants
- Interview with Lenny Goldberg (07/14/09)
- California Corporate Loophole Repeal Initiative (2010)
- Website of the California Tax Reform Association
- Biography of Lenny Goldberg
- Lennie Goldberg on Linkedin
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found