|Michigan House of Representatives, District 10|
|High school||Cooley High School|
|Bachelor's||Siena Heights University|
|Master's||Wayne State University|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Profession||Director of Theatre Operations and Adjunct Professor, Marygrove College|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Leslie Love defeated Ronald Cole, Brandon Jessup, Jay Johnson and Roy McCalister, Jr. in the Democratic primary. Matthew Hauser was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Detroit, Michigan City Council, District 2 Nonpartisan Primary, 2013|
|George Cushingberry, Jr.||27.6%||4,678|
|Richard Bowers Jr.||17%||2,890|
|Source: City of Detroit Elections Center|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 10 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Phil Cavanagh Incumbent||51.3%||5,625|
Love ran a campaign focused on "Community, Urban Development, Education, and Safety."
Love was a Democratic candidate for District 8 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Love was defeated in the Democratic primary on August 3, 2010 by Thomas Stallworth III.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Leslie + Love + Michigan + House.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 10
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Detroit Free Press ,"" November 6, 2013
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Love4detroit.com "Platform," accessed August 6, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, retrieved July 19, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |