|New York State Assembly District 67|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rosenthal's professional experience is as the Manhattan director and director of special projects for the Office of Congressman Jerrold Nadler from 1992-2006.
Rosenthal earned a BA from the University of Rochester.
On November 4, 2008 Rosenthal won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 67, defeating opponent Eleanor Friedman (R).
Rosenthal raised $58,992 for her campaign while Friedman raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 67 2008|
|Linda Rosenthal (D)||46,763|
|Eleanor Friedman (R)||8,820|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Renewable Energy
- Subcommittee on Mitchell-Lama
- Subcommittee on Tuition Assistance Program
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- New York Assembly - Rep. Linda Rosenthal
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |