|New York State Assembly District 67|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rosenthal's professional experience is as the Manhattan director and director of special projects for the Office of Congressman Jerrold Nadler from 1992-2006.
Rosenthal earned a BA from the University of Rochester.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Rosenthal ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she ran on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Rosenthal won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 67, defeating opponent Eleanor Friedman (R).
Rosenthal raised $58,992 for her campaign while Friedman raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 67 2008|
|Linda Rosenthal (D)||46,763|
|Eleanor Friedman (R)||8,820|
In 2008, a year in which Rosenthal was up for re-election, she collected $59,992 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,800|
|1199 SEIU United Health care Workers East||$3,400|
|Eleanor Roosevelt Legacy Committee||$2,000|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Renewable Energy
- Subcommittee on Mitchell-Lama
- Subcommittee on Tuition Assistance Program
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- New York Assembly - Rep. Linda Rosenthal
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |