For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 27|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Sumner earned her BA from Morris Harvey College in 1973. She went on to receive her MA from West Virginia University in 1981.
Sumner has worked as a teacher for the Raleigh County Board of Education since 1973.
- Education Committee, West Virginia House
- Political Subdivisions Committee, West Virginia House
- Senior Citizen Issues Committee, West Virginia House
- Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security Committee, West Virginia House
In 2008 Sumner was re-elected to the West Virginia House District 27. Sumner (R) finished with 17,218 votes and was followed by Rick Moye (D) with 15,918 votes, William Wooton (D) with 14,962 votes and Sally Matz Susman (D) with 14,894 votes, Virginia Mahan (D) wit 12,877 votes, Louis Gall (D) with 12,415 votes, Jeffrey Peck (R) with 11,313 votes, Dereck Severt (R) with 10,348 votes, Philip Stevens (R) with 9,874 votes and Kevin Honaker (R) with 9,147 votes. Sumner raised $17,868 for her campaign fund.
Sumner is divorced.
- Linda Sumner's campaign website
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 27
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |