|Virginia House of Delegates District 77|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
- Privileges and Elections
- Constitutional Amendments Subcommittee
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #2
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #1
Delegate Spruill speaking on redistricting
- HB 2110 Early voting; any qualified voter may vote in person from 17-3 days before election, etc.
- HB 2112 Financial literacy education; school board to implement objectives in middle and high schools.
- HB 2113 Absentee voting; persons age 65 and older may vote absentee.
The top 5 donors to Spruill's 2009 campaign:
|Thomas W. Minnick||$15,700|
|Virginia Dental Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$2,500|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Spruill
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 77
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |