|Washington State Senate District 3|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Brown earned her PhD in Economics from the University of Colorado in 1996 after receiving a BA from the University of Illinois in 1974, and a MA in Economics from the University of Colorado in 1991.
Brown was an associate professor for Eastern Washington University from 1981 to 2001, and as an associate professor in Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University since 2001.
On November 4, 2008, Brown was reelected for the Third District of the Washington State Senate receiving 30,893 votes.
Brown raised $393,282 for her campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 3 (2008)|
|Lisa Brown (D)||30,893|
|John Moyna (I)||10,598|
In 2008, Brown collected $393,282 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to her campaign. 
|Washington State Building & Construction Trades Council||$2,300|
|Washington State Council of Police & Sheriffs||$2,200|
|Washington Education Association||$2,100|
Brown is single.
- Lisa Brown's official campaign website
- Lisa Brown on the Washington State Senate website
- Brown state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Brown on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Brown on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1994, 1992
- Campaign website
- Brown on Facebook
- Washington Votes profile for Brown
|Washington Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|