|Iowa House of Representatives District 46|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Heddens served as Interim Co-Director of the Ask Resource Center from 2000-2007, Family Support Coordinator in the US Army Reserves from 1994-1998, and a substitute teacher.
She is Vice President of The Legal Center for Special Education, and member of the Westory Volunteer Fire Department Board.
- Human Resources
- Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (Co-Chair)
- Subcommittee on International Relations
- Iowa House of Representatives - Rep. Lisa Heddens
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |